Paul McKey provides tailored mentoring or coaching services to individuals and teams who are implementing innovation and change in their businesses or who just need a behind the scenes advisor and confidant to assist with your personal or professional development and goals.
What the program offers you:
- Individual mentoring for your ideas, projects, tasks or professional-development;
- Advisory for your startup, growing or running business; either for individuals or management teams;
- Team-based coaching and development for your projects, skills development and organisational innovation and change.
What you receive:
- Real-time consulting advice and/or assistance for business startup/improvement or learning and performance projects of any size;
- Guidance to help you create, develop and implement truly innovative programs. Do more than just enough!;
- Clear objectives and outcomes to help you achieve success in your individual or team learning program(s);
- Additional confidential consulting help on current issues and concerns;
- A customised plan with strategies, targets and tactics for your ‘project’.
Typical participant profile:
Executives, managers, professionals, business/project owners, and entrepreneurs, technologists, change managers, educators, project-teams who need:
- independent, objective coaching on successful design, development and delivery of innovation and change programs that provide sustainable competitive advantage;
- support in one or more of the critical success areas – business, purpose, technology and people;
- results-oriented and pragmatic advice;
- maximum flexibility- access for time frames that meet your needs;
- maximum responsiveness – phone calls and email returned within 24 hours;
- assistance with specific issues and/or with long-term plans, or needs a sounding board to ensure validity of current strategies and performance;
- absolutely confidential help at key times, and fast response with options for action; and
- specific help in one or more key areas.
Please contact me directly to discuss a tailored plan for you today. If I can’t help I may be able to find someone who can.