Based in Byron Shire, Australia and working internationally, Redbean is an ethical and creative management consultancy specialising in innovation and change for teams/projects, startups, SMEs, corporations and non-profit organisations. Our purpose is to help you shape your organisation for the 21st century and its digital economies by providing it and your people with the innovation framework, skills and culture they require to prosper and flourish in today’s highly competitive environments.
Paul McKey is an experienced Management Consultant with a diverse set of skills across change management, business innovation, learning and development and technology. He has a background in the arts (fine arts, music and film) and provides a creative approach to developing business, people and technology goals while improving organisational effectiveness.
As a senior managing consultant (recently with IBM and previously with Apple ) Paul has practised extensively in the Information Technology, Creative industries, Mining and Resources, Banking and Finance and Education sectors in Australia, Asia and the USA, mainly in the areas of organisational change, business improvement, learning and development, and Internet business strategy and development.
His natural and encouraging leadership and deep expertise in creativity, innovation and change allows him to work closely with people, teams and projects to envisage, develop and deliver the success that they and the organisation desire.
Some recent clients include: BHP Billiton (Group Functions), Telstra (Marketing), Energex (senior executive) , Qantas (IT), QBE Insurance, United Infrastructure Group, QLD TAFE and numerous Universities and SMEs worldwide.
- Experienced at liaising with senior executives, Boards and frontline staff. His personal development as a senior consultant has provided him with the skills and confidence to lead, influence and innovate at all levels of an organisation.
- Highly competent Change and Communications Manager using various models for change and Redbean’s own research-based approaches to implementing innovation and change.
- Experienced at designing, co-ordinating and managing complex business improvement, change, communications and learning and performance programs across disciplines, and cultures, within large and small organisations.
- Twenty years experience in the design, development and delivery of learning and performance systems, software applications and technology-based implementation.
- Specialist skills in the implementation of innovation and change, Lean Startup, Customer Experience Design and the use of New Media and Social Business.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills that combine to help build effective and sustainable teams and programs.
- A stimulating and intelligent speaker who can motivate and inspire audiences.
He holds an Associate Diploma in Electronics Engineering, a Masters of Education, is a PhD Candidate at Southern Cross University and is a member of the Australian Performing Right Association (APRA).
To engage Paul McKey to speak at your next corporate event please contact us.
Redbean Pty Ltd
22 Callistemon Drive
Federal NSW 2480
Phone +612 66884011
ACN 32 065 131 124
To contact Redbean please use the form below: